Millennium Sapphire’s $MSTO is now available for trading on IX Swap’s STO platform, STO Swaps. Keep reading to learn how to buy MS Tokens on this exchange.
What is IX Swap?
IX Swap markets itself as the “Uniswap” for security tokens and tokenized stocks. The exchange is built on the Ethereum blockchain and integrated with Polygon.
STO Swaps is a decentralized exchange (DEX) just like Uniswap, but for security tokens. It was recently rolled out with the goal of solving the liquidity issue that the STO market faces. According to IX Swap, trading is a significant problem due to the lack of licenses and market makers. To solve this, IX Swap provides liquidity pools and automated market makers to the security token industry. Inadequate market liquidity is a challenge that the MS Token project has grappled with and we’re glad that IX Swap is stepping in to provide the market with solutions.
“AMM is a type of DEX protocol that relies on smart contracts to facilitate the pricing of assets instead of an order book, while liquidity pools allow security token holders to stake their tokens and become liquidity providers,” IX Swap explains.
IX Swap is the first DeFi platform to enable security token trading via licensed custodians and security brokers.
What Can You Do on STO Swaps?
IX Swap users can enjoy the following features:
- Swapping/trading: you can buy and sell any of the listed tokens
- Liquidity pools: you can become a liquidity provider for the listed security tokens.
- Depositing and withdrawing: the exchange allows you to deposit and withdraw tokens.
STO Swaps also provides charts with detailed information about the pools on the exchange.
How to Buy MS Tokens on IX Swap
Below is a step-by-step process on how to buy MS Tokens ($MSTO) on IX Swap:
- Visit IX Swap’s website.
- Click the button labeled “Launch App.”
- Connect Metamask, Trustwallet or Coinbase wallet. The platform recommends using Chrome, Brave, or Firefox.
- Once your wallet is connected, complete KYC.
- Fill in the required details and submit the form.
- Wait for approval. Once approved, choose the Polygon network by clicking the drop-down tab at the top of the app.
- Next, click the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Swap/Trade.” Choose the token you want to swap for $MSTO. For instance, you can swap USDC for MSTO. That means you need USDC in your connected wallet before swapping.
- Please note that you need to pass accreditation to trade $MSTO. So, select security tokens from the menu list. Choose MSTO, and then click “Pass Accreditation.”
- Submit accreditation and wait. When you pass accreditation, go ahead and create a vault. This is a “safe custodian vault for your MSTO tokens to deposit and get wrapped tokens to start trading.”
Kindly reach out to IX swap if you need help throughout this process. You can also talk to us on Telegram for guidance.