MS Token is Launching on Ethereum
Millennium Fine Art, Inc. (MFAI) is launching MS Token on Ethereum. MS Token represents the Millennium Sapphire, a carved blue sapphire, on the blockchain.
After a successful pre-sale held earlier this year, we’re excited to announce that our public sale will start on November 16, 2021. Here are the main details you should pay attention to:
- Registration: November 8th at 12 pm EST. [UPDATE: America is now using Daylight Savings Time (12 pm EDT). Keep this in mind when converting to your local time.]
- Registration is limited to the first 2,500 registrants on a first come first served basis. Once this number is met, registration will close. [UPDATE: due to increased demand, we have increased the maximum number of participants allowed to 5,000.]
- KYC will remain open for those that registered until November 15th at 12 pm EST (24 hours before the main event).
- Public Sale: November 16th at 12 pm EST.
- We will close the sale when it sells out or after 1 week on November 23rd at 12 pm EST.
- Price per token: US$3.50
- Minting: 150 million tokens will be minted on Ethereum as ERC-20 tokens. Please note that we had previously minted our token on the Ravencoin blockchain. However, we moved to Ethereum due to unavoidable circumstances. The change will not affect our early investors as all tokens will be distributed once the public sale ends.
- Minimum investment: $500
- Maximum investment: $50,000
- Public sale allocation: $2,000,000
- Millennium Sapphire valuation: US$150 million
According to our official statement: “This offering will be conducted through Registration S and Registration D platforms filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, so any non U.S. citizen or accredited U.S. investor can participate.”
More About the Millennium Sapphire, the Asset Behind MS Token
The Millennium Sapphire is a carved blue sapphire that pays tribute to the high points of humanity over the last 5,000 years. This work of fine art does this by celebrating extraordinary individuals like Confucius, Leonardo da Vinci, Ptolemy, Alexander the Great, Johan Sebastian Bach, and Socrates. It also celebrates the greatest accomplishments in human history such as the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, and the Colosseum.
Below are the frequently asked questions about the Sapphire.
- Who owns the Millennium Sapphire?
The Millennium Fine Art, Inc. owns the Millennium Sapphire 100% through the subsidiary MS Token LLC.
- How big is the Sapphire?
61,500 carats and 12.3 Kgs (27 pounds)
- Where is the Millennium Sapphire now?
The Millennium Sapphire is stored in a bank vault in an undisclosed location in the US.
- When was it discovered?
1995 in Madagascar.
- Who carved the Sapphire?
World-renowned artist, Alessio Boschi.
- How will investors benefit?
Investors will benefit from potential returns from our NFT business. They will also join the ranks of billionaires and royalty in enjoying the capital appreciation and pride of owning such a rare work of fine art.
For regular updates, join us on Telegram.